18h00 | EBC Session | ECG in Portugal
Provisional Agenda for Organisations
On the 19th of May at 18h00 we gather on the Lisbon Youth Centre to connect good ideas and professionals to empower social, economic and political innovation as if the people and planet mattered.
After the conference, each participant will be more aware of:
- the various criteria for reading the major global trends;
- the possible responses of citizens and organisations at global, european, national, regional and local levels.
18h45 | Informal dining
19h15 | Panel | The Economy for the Common Good Model
- Moderator | Fernanda Freitas | Ex-coordinator of Sociedade Civil TV Show and Manager at Eixo Norte Sul
- Keynote speaker | Christian Felber | Initiator of Economy for the Common Good Movement - ECG and politics
- Panelist | Carolina Afonso | Professor at ISEG and Marketing Manager at Konica Minolta - ECG and consumer behaviour
- Panelist | Helena Freitas | Centre for Functional Ecology Coordinator at University of Coimbra - ECG and ecology
20h30 | Networking
21h00 | Panel | The Common Good Balance Sheet
- Keynote speaker | Joan Ramon Sanchis | ECG Chair Coordinator at University of Valencia - ECG and economics
- Panelist | Henrique Neto | Ex-candidate for the Presidency of the Portuguese Republic - ECG and management
- Panelist | Norberto Pires | Ex-President of CCDRC, Associate Professor and Industry 4.0 specialist at University of Coimbra - ECG and industry
The BEMCOMUM.net Platform has some stated objectives:
- to think about the economic, social and political consequences of ECG adaptation to Portugal and Europe;
- to create knowledge that inspires innovative policies for organisations and public entities.